Admit it, nearly everything looks good in all black (cue a bunch of comments listing things that don’t look good in all black – yeah we kinda set ourselves up for that one, but we’re sticking to our guns). But today in particular we’re talking about all black trainers (sneakers).
Whenever I hear of an upcoming release my first questions are:
1 – Do they come in black?
- if yes, then no further questions and proceed to purchase
- if no, also no further question. I immediately lose interest
Here’s a list of our favorite in no particular order:
- Air Max Tuned Air (aka Nike Tn)
- Air force 1 Mid
- Air Huarache
- Reebok Work out
- Jordan 4
- Yeezy Boost
- Air max 90 hyperfuse
- Jordan 11 retro (Blue sole)
- Adidas Superstar (White stripes)
Remember our opinions are completely biased and mean nothing in the real world, so feel free to tell us what you think of our list and if you think we’ve missed anything out.